This is the personal examination to find the truth about yourself and the real you too:
• Heal and
• Transform your life before you start to date with the intention to get married.
One thing to bear in mind since you have been out of the dating scene for a while is to remember this:
• Don’t Microwave your dating process, by rebounding into new relationships after a breakup. Take time to reflect on your previous relationship, what did you learn from it? Take it slow and don’t RUSH into anything yet.
• Crockpot your dating process. This means you need to heal all your wounds from your past relationships first, so you do not experience triggers when similar issues pop up when you find love again e.g. Smells, places, cars, etc.
• Starting on a clean slate gives you a new beginning and new hopes and goals for the future.
• Don’t settle for an unhealthy relationship that simply does not serve you, simply because you are lonely and desperate.