When you talk of self-care it's about Self-Love, taking care utmost care of yourself, your body-mind, and your soul.
It does not have to be complicated or expensive at all.
It's about putting yourself first instead of putting yourself in the shadows or back burner all the time.
Developing a Self Love and Self Care process that works with you will give you benefits such as:
- Why not keep the doctor away by practicing SELF-CARE? It reduces stress. Stress is the biggest culprit of most physical, psychological and mental health issues.
- It will help you create an excellent personal relationship with YOURSELF. Many of us cannot stand ourselves when we look at our faces or bodies in the mirror. It's because we don't know how to love and care for ourselves. We are always wishing we were somebody, oh had someone's body. It boosts your self-esteem and grows your self-confidence which gives you the strength to stand up for yourself in life.
- You develop a positive mindset helping you to defeat your self-limiting beliefs and improve your self-talk. the things that you tell yourself in your mind.
- Once you create a strong Self-Care and Self-Love foundation you will feel. It also gives you the courage to deal with toxic people and to say NO and mean it.
- Happy and joyful. Proud of yourself. Feel blessed, loved, feel safe and confident with yourself.
You have spent the rest of your life taking care of other people leaving you exhausted and drained out.
It's time to change the narrative.
Ever thought about the amount of time you have spent doing things for other people?
You have put your life aside looking after children, partners, friends, clients at work don't forget your parents.
Doing things for people at work or neighbors. But where do you fit into this picture? When do you do things for yourself and where do you fit into this picture?
- When do you do things for yourself?
- When was the last time you smiled at yourself in the mirror?
- When did you have a good laugh?
To maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit, we need to look after ourselves.
If we are relaxed and feel well, we can look after others in a much better way.
We need to take of ourselves, otherwise, we are hazardous to ourselves and those around us.
- How do you know when you need self-care?
- What do you need to do?
- What have you tried that has not worked in the past?
In this easy-to-follow workbook, we have listed very practical exercises to make sure that you put self-care on top of your list.