Now that you have finished reading “Exhume or Heal, A Widow’s Memoir, Getting Her Groove,”
What have you learned from this book? In order to succeed in anything in life, you have to test your skills and put your knowledge to work.
Did you get all your questions answered?
Rosemary will help you to:-
• Get in touch with yourself after grieving to exit the dark place into transformation, by accessing the power within you.
• Draw your life map to your heart, reset and reignite your Groove, to find your identity again after grief/loss.
• Help you bury your ghosts and have the strength to deal with the entanglements of your past.
• Learn how to help your children deal with their feelings and grief.
• Know that finding love after grief is possible and how to deal with the backlash.
• Solve the “What If Zone?
• Know how to handle the “First of everything after the funeral.”
• Stop feeling empty; find your peace, forgiveness, and self-love to become savvy, sassy, and confident once more.
• Deal with your fears and eliminate the self-doubt about the unknown life you have started.
• Know how to rescue yourself from rock bottom and be able to write a brand new blueprint for your life. Can you really skip a meal or go on a healing journey? Healing is a Choice.