This is the personal examination to find the truth about yourself and the real you too:
• Heal and
• Transform your life before you start dating with the intention of getting married.
One thing to bear in mind since you have been out of the dating scene for a while is to
● Don’t Microwave your dating process, by rebounding into new relationships after a
● Take time to reflect on your previous relationship, what did you learn from it?
● Take it slow and don’t RUSH into anything yet. Crockpot your dating process.
● Heal all your wounds from your past relationships first, so you do not experience
triggers when similar issues pop up when you find love again e.g. Smells, places,
● Don’t settle for an unhealthy relationship that does not serve you, simply
because you are lonely and desperate.
READY TO DATE WITH THE INTENTION OF FINDING LOVE AGAIN?