“Exhume or Heal. A Widow’s Memoir, Getting Her Groove Back,” is a book about a widow’s journey jam packed with Badass and courageous behaviors that liberated her to become a force to be reckoned with. This courageous woman is the Radical Widow, who got tired of crying herself to sleep after she was betrayed big time, by those close to her and took it upon herself to change her life. She got separated from her children for 6 years when she went to North America.
This powerful book teaches how to be focused and resilient to achieve your goals, and shows you how and why certain people can control your life if you let them. Life is a choice and it is up to you to say “NO” and mean it.
Until you say “Enough is Enough”, you will remain a slave to your past, it’s time to take back your power and stop other people from paralyzing you with fear and guilt.
Rosemary in this book helps you transform your life by:
- Getting your Groove Back and becoming a force to be reckoned with.
- Experiencing an epic journey of self-discovery thrusting you to another side of your pain, finding healing and joy.
- Demystifying your old beliefs, self-limitations, and self-doubts, creating a new fresh awakening that you are yearning for.
- Showing you that children grieve too, and how to deal with it.
- Overcoming the worst fogs faced by widows/divorcees, helping you to defeat them, “What is the point and poor me mindset,” to “What can I do now, to change my life today.”
- Revealing that it’s time to stop suffering silently and move forward seamlessly.
- Overcoming your own fears, and insecurities, writing your own blueprint to create healthy and powerful relationships both at home and in your career.
- Showing you how to stop being a prisoner of your own negative mental chatter, and control your own feelings.
- Learning how Forgiveness sets you free.
What if all your questions about dating are answered?
You will get the confidence to CHOOSE your soul mate, instead of waiting to be CHOSEN as before.
• How to prepare yourself for the dating world and have an open mind.
• Is dating for you and are your children or family ready for you to date again?
• Heal your heart and be ready for love again.
• Ready to know what kind of men are out there, the types of relationships that are good for you?
• How to know if he is right for you.
• Provides easy-to-follow relationship tips to implement right away.
• You become in alignment with future aspirations and use your pain as a lesson to move forward.
A must-read book as it shows you that adversity makes us stronger if we learn from it.