Being Successfully Single Until The Right One Comes Along!
Our planet is brimming with a random lottery of people; undeniably though, finding true love can be considered a risky business. Love is supposed to be a beautiful feeling with lots of happy thoughts emanating from the whole package of being in love, so why is finding true love considered a difficult challenge? Is finding love really so hard though? Or do we just make it hard? Finding love is not hard, but sometimes it takes a long time. So if you are single now, and I assume that you are, then you are likely going to be single for a while.
Here are some advantages of being single:
- You are independent – Basically you can do what you want when you want. You don’t have to wait, you don’t have to ask, you can just go.
- You have more time – Want to go to the gym? Want to join the hiking club? Play an instrument? How about watching your favorite video for the 10th time? Want to take a course? Learn a new hobby? Who’s stopping you?
- You don’t have to deal with another’s personal habits – You can sleep without listening to someone’s snoring and hog all the blankets all the time and nobody cares. You don’t have to pick up after anyone but yourself. And you don’t even have to pick up after yourself if you don’t want to. Give your patience a well-deserved break.
- You can be spontaneous – Be daring! Do what you want when you want to and who cares if you don’t get to dinner until midnight? Do something out of the ordinary, without having to get permission first or calling ahead. This is freedom!
- You can focus on your career – You can channel all of your energy into your work. Without a relationship, you have a lot more time. Put in those extra hours and impress your boss, or take on new projects.
Your Life & Relationship Coach